PDA

View Full Version : Left Over Sorrows

Isaiah Lake
December 15th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Left Over Sorrows
~Isaiah Lake
(something for school... thought you might like it) :)

Sorrow, devastation, loss, death, coldness, hate, regret, fear, uncertainty, sadness, poultry
Thump! Thump! goes the beat of the drum stick. Thump! Thump! Braving the cold, hard fury, they sang out a sad song for their lost brethren. Thump! Thump! against the side of their cardboard prison, and the breasts sang with lugubrious melody in their old poultry hymns. Hoooome! Home on the raaange. Where the roosters roam. And the hens dont plaaaaay.
The mashed potatoes shivered in the cold, and longed for the warmth of their beloved gravy. They were silent for the most part. They just couldnt bear to speak after all they had gone through. Without their gravy they were as pale as the walls of the jail-house and the rack that they sat on.
The corn huddled together and tried to comfort Mrs. Breast whose cell sat next to theirs. She was devastated at the loss of her dear husband, Mr. Breast.
Its all gonna be okay Mrs. Breast. We a-gonna make it through dis. Alright?
I just miss him so much! (Sobbing) We sojourned so long at KFC, an it was all good back den But now He gone! she cried.
Dripping with grease were the greedy mouths of the monstrous humans at the dinner table where these poor sods were coerced down the throats of the Cheeseman family. The giant people treated the chickens so inhumanly! It was repulsive and murderous. Belch! was the truculent war-cry at the table last night Disgusting!
Now, in the dark, cold depths of the family fridge, a left over bunch of innocent chickens sat and slowly awaited their lachrymose demise. One might ask themselves if they have ever done anything of the like. And maybe just maybe they will recognize their hate filled heart for what it is, and make a change because no one should be treated with such ruthless manipulation.
Save a chicken now by calling 1(800)CHICKENRIGHTS by sending just $182.5659441151162 a month. Thats right! Just $182.5659441151162 a month! Save a life. Save a chicken.

Sync
December 15th, 2010, 10:44 PM
If I had a better long distance plan, I'd call that number.

I enjoyed this Isaiah :)

Was listening to Sam Cooke 'A change is gonna come' suited this perfectly

thanks for the read

Sync

Ceremony
December 15th, 2010, 11:06 PM
haha i liked this a lot. I think its well written and very creative! I don't see anything wrong with it and enjoyed reading it. good job Isaiah

Isaiah Lake
December 16th, 2010, 12:43 AM
Haha. Thanks guys. This was actually a test prompt.