PDA

View Full Version : October Newsletter

Baron
October 16th, 2010, 11:02 PM
The October newsletter is now available for download:

October Newsletter (http://www.writingforums.com/newsletter/5.pdf)

Thanks again to garza for putting this together for us.

SilverMoon
October 19th, 2010, 12:06 AM
garza, another quality job. I noticed your signature beneath the photographs/artwork. Really great work and adds a touch of the personal to the Newsletter which encourages "community". Thanks for your contributions. Much enjoyed.

Chesters Daughter
October 19th, 2010, 06:52 PM
Thanks to garza for all his hard work which resulted a fine publication yet again, and congrats to Laurie for the well deserved honor of being Featured Poet. Ya done good, kids!

garza
October 19th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Thank you both for the kind words, and thanks especially for the 'kids' bit.

Bruno Spatola
October 21st, 2010, 02:26 PM
Yep, I agree. I haven't been here very long but that was my favourite of the newsletters so far. Keep it up :D.

terrib
October 21st, 2010, 07:01 PM
I am very impressed...great job all of you!!! One question...well two...who did the art work and whose dog was that?

garza
October 21st, 2010, 08:02 PM
There is no art work. I use a few of my drawings and photos to liven up the pages of the Newsletters. Hopefully we will start having contributions of real art work from members that I can include. The dog's name is Cici. She belongs to my neighbour.

Gumby
October 22nd, 2010, 04:17 AM
I've just read through it and as usual, you've done a wonderful job garza! Thank you! :)

garza
October 22nd, 2010, 11:35 AM
Thank you very much. But as usual, your help played a big part in getting the Newsletter out.

semtecks
October 23rd, 2010, 04:37 AM
Good job, Garza, and thanks for including my little poem :D

garza
October 23rd, 2010, 05:40 AM
semtecks - Your 'little' poem is very big in meaning. Thank you for letting me use is.