PDA

View Full Version : Dank: Altid's mission

Kordain
October 9th, 2010, 09:15 PM
for those who read Dank this is a little part of the whole story. yes i know i need detail, but tell me what you want described. its pretty short so read and enjoy.

“You say that he escaped?”

“Yes he did.”

“Describe to me his condition.”

“Well he never spoke, as far as I know he couldn’t, I don’t think he had a

voice maker there.” The old man said as he pointed to his Adam’s apple. We both sat in wooden chairs inside his home. It was a quaint place not the best not the worst. Across from me sat an alder gentleman who looked like he took little for granted.

“Continue.”

“Then his whole right arm was blue ya see. And the blueness I don’t know what you’d call it looked like it was creeping up his face, his whole neck accept the top left side was blue and his skin was rough where ever the blue skin was. The right side of his face was blue and some was creeping across his forehead and across his chin, his ear too. Where the blue skin was there were also fat blue veins. On his right forearm he had what looked like a wolf bit him, like solidified blue pus in a circle on his arm, all the veins came from there I’m thinking.”

“I know from other that he was quite proficient at close quarters combat.”

“Oh yes. He would beat anyone who tried to hurt him. Oh but he never killed anyone.”

“No one?”

“Not a soul, he didn’t like bugs, if he saw one he would squish it and make sure there was no trace of on in our cell.”

“From other sources they say he was rather strong for a man.”

“Yes when he fought them six guards in the keep he showed some inhuman strength there. But when that guard Waelin, er Wallin that’s it, he pulled the curtain down from the window and when the light hit him it was like he was stuck in a river in White Tide, he couldn’t stand the light.”

“Did it hurt him?”

“No he just hated it. Only if it was in his eyes.”

“So he wasn’t a vampire?”

“Oh Marstor, no. he was no vampire.”

“No reaction to the full moon?”

“Was he a werewolf? No, when they first brought him in only his arm was blue and his skin was tough and brown. After a while in that rat hole me became just as pale as the rest of us.”

“Thank you for your time, I have other people to talk to.” As I stood from my chair he stood up and opened the door for me. “It’s been a pleasure talking to you Bevik. I look forward to conversing with you again.”

“As do it.” he said, but just as I was about to walk off when he grabbed my arm. “Do you know where he is Altid? Do you know where Dank is?”

I smiled and said, “I’m going to find out.”

joonho1
October 10th, 2010, 11:44 PM
Just watch out for grammar... :P

Kordain
October 11th, 2010, 02:08 AM
Can you be a little more specific. I can't find it even if you say its there.