PDA

View Full Version : List of Reviewers that review Indie and Self Published Books

SGRoyle
October 8th, 2010, 01:41 AM
I have put together a list of sites and reviewers that review Indie or Self Published books.

The list is here (http://simon-royle.com/indie-reviewers/).

If you know of a site that reviews Indie books please leave a comment or send me an email.

Thanks.

Aurelio
February 15th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Wow--this list you've compiled is superb! What a great help to us all. Thank you for posting this here, Simon!

SGRoyle
February 16th, 2011, 02:41 AM
Hi Aurelio,

I'm still working on it :) Got a a lot more to add but day job is keeping me a little busy at the moment. Basically it was a list I started for myself but then realized a lot of people needed the same thing. Anyway thanks for the message it is nice to get feedback like that :).

Leyline
February 22nd, 2011, 03:28 AM
Charles De Lint (a brilliant writer himself), who writes the Books To Look For column in The Magazine Of Fantasy & Science Fiction, will review self-published books. Or, at least, he'll give self-published books the same chance he gives every book he's sent: he'll read the first page and see where it gets him. ;)

Aurelio
February 28th, 2011, 03:12 PM
I've been using your list, SGRoyal, and already have a couple of people interested, so thank you for sharing it.

Leyline, thanks for the heads-up--I'll give him a try too.

SGRoyle
August 26th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Thought I'd give the thread a "bump" since it has been a while. This list is now searchable by genre and has grown quite a bit these past few months.