PDA

View Full Version : Cat Theory (references some degoratory terminology)

Outerspace Psychopaths
September 8th, 2010, 02:24 PM
If you are a cat lover please note before reading this that my best friend as a child was a cat. This cat came to my door and was true and loyal to me. I also have the eye of the tiger, a more admirable and evolved cat with cunning abilities. That being said this is my own personal reincarnation theory based upon the popular assumption that cats are more like women, and dogs are more like men. An interesting thought to ponder is why the term “dogs” is popular to use as a negative reference towards underdeveloped males, while the term “bitch,” now taking on new and various forms of meaning, some of which are used to insult men as being like a woman, is mostly used against women. To my understanding the derogatory form of the word bitch was originally used in reference to under developed women.

Now for the theory based solely on my personal observation, and admittedly opinion about the fascist ideology that the two sexes need to be separated and or pitted against each other in a man vs. woman battle over which sex is better:

Feral cats are reincarnations of women who used and abused men their entire lives and when they became bitter as a result turned vindictive towards the entire opposite sex of the human species. During stages of development into “womanhood” they were given the opportunities learn how to treat men with the proper appreciation and respect but chose not to. They remain this way until death. After reincarnation they face the typical animal kingdom bullshit when it comes to fighting over food and sex. A real survival of the fittest just to have their basic needs meet. These feral species are like a time capsule left over from the process of evolutionally progress of earthling species.

On the other hand women who were not given the chance to learn how to treat men
with the proper appreciation and respect get to be domesticated cats. They have it easier than feral cats, hunting only as a sport, and fucking whoever they are in heat for without much of the mating ritual fighting bullshit in the animal kingdom. If they feel the urge to fight it is usually like boxing would be amongst us, a mutual decision to compete to be known as the top cat.

funnygirl
September 8th, 2010, 05:00 PM
I love the fact that you started that . . . piece of work with a note on how friendly you are with cats, but no mention of your feelings towards women.

I'm sensing deep hurts, my child.

The Backward OX
September 9th, 2010, 04:34 AM
I love the fact that you started that . . . piece of work with a note on how friendly you are with cats, but no mention of your feelings towards women.

You don't know any autistics, then?

funnygirl
September 9th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Nevermind I get it.

I was sensing deep hurts over his view of women, not the fact that he's only friendly toward cats. I found this whole thing quite offensive. However there was a disclaimer, my fault for reading.

garza
September 9th, 2010, 12:17 PM
O-P - I find it sad when you say your best friend as a child was a cat, and not another human being.

The Backward OX
September 9th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Nevermind I get it.

I was sensing deep hurts over his view of women, not the fact that he's only friendly toward cats. I found this whole thing quite offensive. However there was a disclaimer, my fault for reading.

You didn't get it at all. An autistic person can have no feelings about other people. Not, has no feelings, can have no feelings. Nothing to do with hurts at all. Like I said, you don't know any autistics or you wouldn't have said it.

The Backward OX
September 9th, 2010, 02:15 PM
garza - There's plenty more where he came from.

Outerspace Psychopaths
September 9th, 2010, 10:56 PM
no

Outerspace Psychopaths
September 9th, 2010, 10:59 PM
no

Outerspace Psychopaths
September 9th, 2010, 11:01 PM
no

Outerspace Psychopaths
September 9th, 2010, 11:03 PM
no

Outerspace Psychopaths
September 9th, 2010, 11:05 PM

Yes, my deep hurts go back to childhood and my mother. I have been hearing that I have deep hurts for years.

Outerspace Psychopaths
September 9th, 2010, 11:07 PM
To: The Backward Ox: I hope you are not accusing me of ribaldry. And if so what do you mean by that term? If not are you talking to?

Outerspace Psychopaths
September 9th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Nevermind I get it.

Who said I was only friendly towards cats? Maybe it is other people who are not friendly to me. I don't know what society used to be like, but it is true when they say people are becoming increasingly hostile.

Outerspace Psychopaths
September 9th, 2010, 11:22 PM
I was in a really bad mood when I wrote this. But honestly I think there is truth behind what I wrote. Maybe not about the reincarnation. Just about how women can be and with the fact that men always take all the heat these days. A man who points out women are not perfect either and dose it with some tact is rare.