Page 1088 of 1088 FirstFirst ... 58888898810381078108010811082108310841085108610871088
Results 10,871 to 10,880 of 10880

Thread: LM Coffee Shop

Blog Entries
    Anyone want to start suggestions for the next LM's prompt?
    “On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed all the prices of ale. And on her behind, for the sake of the blind, was the same only written in braille"

"Ambiguity is one of the greatest faults in a craft. It comes from vague ambitions. One may inspired by good ambitions, but the immediate concern of the craftsman is to know what he is capable of doing at present; and to do it."
    - Edward Johnston

Suggestions:
    Whoompf!
    Ticking Away
    Back of the Fridge
    If you're not sure how to take something I say, keep in mind that Bob Ross is my spirit animal. I'm just painting happy little trees.

“The reason that clichés become clichés is that they are the hammers and screwdrivers in the toolbox of communication.”
    Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Blog Entries
    Suggestions:

Burning Down the Nicotine Armoire
    The Robot with Human Hair
    Reprogramming Mental Preprogramming

Jaded.

Prompt suggestions:

Warden, I Want My Own Cell

Cracking Open

Tiny Orange Hands

Piled High

Grotto Memoir

Spit on it, It's Tearing
    Tilde bleat wedded meat with gurgle-tweets. Bump governor in blue grease biggles. Pundle traps with blanched pachyderm doolally. Over six criminal pouch grinder static mandates, rip gobbler waiting three stretch ungulates. Rubbing concealed portions of goat, thirty teeth afloat, blood-moon peeks under blankets of molted misgivings.

Blog Entries
    select up to 5 words from the following:

Quote Originally Posted by Pluralized View Post
    Tilde bleat wedded meat with gurgle-tweets. Bump governor in blue grease biggles. Pundle traps with blanched pachyderm doolally. Over six criminal pouch grinder static mandates, rip gobbler waiting three stretch ungulates. Rubbing concealed portions of goat, thirty teeth afloat, blood-moon peeks under blankets of molted misgivings.

Blog Entries
    Second: back of fridge
    warden, I want my own cell
    cracking open
    pouch criminal
    blood-moon goats
    "The blind may be leading the blind, but the seeing have been leading the seeing for years without any visible results."

"We have met the enemy, and he is us."

Walt Kelly's Pogo

"Put brain in gear before putting mouth in motion."

Anon (as far as I know)

"If you climb upon your high horse, don't be surprised if you get bucked off."

Midnightpoet (as far as I know)

It's a long way down from the bottom

Lips, eyes, needles, and pins

S%&t out of luck... again

Daddy went where?
    Those who enjoy stirring the chamber-pot should be required to lick the spoon.

Our job as writers is to make readers dream, to infiltrate their minds with our words and create a new reality; a reality not theirs, and not ours, but a new, unique combination of both.

Visit Amazon and the Kindle Store to check out Reflections in a Black Mirror, and Chase

https://www.amazon.com/author/terrydurbin

I'd second "It's a long way down from the bottom" and "Reprogramming Mental Preprogramming"
    If you're not sure how to take something I say, keep in mind that Bob Ross is my spirit animal. I'm just painting happy little trees.

“The reason that clichés become clichés is that they are the hammers and screwdrivers in the toolbox of communication.”
    Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Suggestions:

God wears a Speedo

The art of the cajole

Two chin minimum

Sewer cops

Second:

Pouch Criminal (Because I'm insane and one pouch prompt in a year is just not enough)

Quote Originally Posted by Candervalle View Post

Two chin minimum

Because I'm insane
    SECOND!