Page 1081 of 1081 FirstFirst ... 58188198110311071107310741075107610771078107910801081
Results 10,801 to 10,809 of 10809

Thread: LM Coffee Shop

Hi Kilroy. I think the software gremlins are at work. I voted for 'Devil's Standard Bearer(s)' and it has clocked my vote because that's the one I see as italicised (and the poll tells me that I've already voted). However, it is showing up as 0 (zero) votes. If that one is incorrect, others may be too.
    It may be worth looking into.

Don't panic. We've moved a few votes to Everything Must Go to bolster its numbers iz all.
    "I think it's blessed are the cheese makers." "...What's so special about the cheese makers?" - Life of Brian

Blog Entries
    Thank you Phil, I'll give it a look.
    “On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed all the prices of ale. And on her behind, for the sake of the blind, was the same only written in braille"

"Ambiguity is one of the greatest faults in a craft. It comes from vague ambitions. One may inspired by good ambitions, but the immediate concern of the craftsman is to know what he is capable of doing at present; and to do it."
    - Edward Johnston

Don't torch and fork me. I turned in my scores last night.

It's hard to understand, what result is anticipated, when contestants fork judges who yet have points to award.
    A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking. Steven Wright

Porking, forking, and torch-smitery are long-standing LM tradition, are they not?

Quote Originally Posted by Pluralized View Post
    Porking, forking, and torch-smitery are long-standing LM tradition, are they not?
    They are indeed. By the way, what is that creepy little guy in the chef hat? He looks like Bizarro Pillsbury Doughboy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluralized View Post

They are the cornerstone to the foundation of our LM here. With that, I would like to present the Scores!
    “On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed all the prices of ale. And on her behind, for the sake of the blind, was the same only written in braille"

"Ambiguity is one of the greatest faults in a craft. It comes from vague ambitions. One may inspired by good ambitions, but the immediate concern of the craftsman is to know what he is capable of doing at present; and to do it."
    - Edward Johnston