Thread: LM Coffee Shop

Quote Originally Posted by kilroy214 View Post
    Thank you, gents
    Did you just assume my gender?!

Thanks for assuming correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pluralized View Post

Thanks for assuming correctly.
    Perhaps he just doesn't think you are Jewish.

Get it? Gent? Gentile? Get it? I'm not very clever.
    “You get what anybody gets - you get a lifetime.” - Neil Gaiman

For anybody who may want to see me other places, here is where I am:
    Here I am on Facebook!
    Here I am on Amazon!
    Here I am on Twitter! (Don't get your hopes up about this one).

Creep: A Collection of Poetry and Flash Fiction written by a few of the members of www.WritingForums.com is officially on sale in digital format on Amazon! Click here for more details!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluralized
    I saw you duck into the men's room, so I just assumed...
    “On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed all the prices of ale. And on her behind, for the sake of the blind, was the same only written in braille"

"Ambiguity is one of the greatest faults in a craft. It comes from vague ambitions. One may inspired by good ambitions, but the immediate concern of the craftsman is to know what he is capable of doing at present; and to do it."
    - Edward Johnston

At least Gent is better than Dog or Dudes. I hate dude... but not quite as much as I hat dog as a greeting... basically I am cool with Gents, I can gent with the rest of them, just need a rolled up sock and I am ready to go!
    Mildly dyslexic - Oops may occur, do occur.

“Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.”
    -- Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

"Failure? There's no such thing as failure, only early attempts at success."
    -- The Love Guru

"It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewere, would much rather you weren't doing."
    --Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by The Fantastical View Post
    At least Gent is better than Dog or Dudes. I hate dude... but not quite as much as I hat dog as a greeting... basically I am cool with Gents, I can gent with the rest of them, just need a rolled up sock and I am ready to go!
    Yo, dog: Congratulations on your 1,000th post. Mazel tov.

Quote Originally Posted by Pluralized View Post
    Yo, dog: Congratulations on your 1,000th post. Mazel tov.
    Ahhhhh!!!lol Thank you! I hadn't even noticed :p
    Mildly dyslexic - Oops may occur, do occur.

“Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.”
    -- Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

"Failure? There's no such thing as failure, only early attempts at success."
    -- The Love Guru

"It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewere, would much rather you weren't doing."
    --Terry Pratchett

I'll second "Life Hacker"
    and raise you
    "Devil's Standard Bearer(s)"

Ooooh. I like "Devil's Standard Bearer(s)". I'll second that. That wasn't a bribe.

Really.
    "I think it's blessed are the cheese makers." "...What's so special about the cheese makers?" - Life of Brian

I'm very excited in the prompts that are being suggested here.

I'm hoping to take part in some of the next challenges. It'll be fun! : D
    Carpe Diem.

Blog Entries
    “On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed all the prices of ale. And on her behind, for the sake of the blind, was the same only written in braille"

"Ambiguity is one of the greatest faults in a craft. It comes from vague ambitions. One may inspired by good ambitions, but the immediate concern of the craftsman is to know what he is capable of doing at present; and to do it."
    - Edward Johnston