Thread: LM Coffee Shop

Blog Entries
    And for those of you paying attention, we got a tie going on in the people's choice award!
    “On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed all the prices of ale. And on her behind, for the sake of the blind, was the same only written in braille"

"Ambiguity is one of the greatest faults in a craft. It comes from vague ambitions. One may inspired by good ambitions, but the immediate concern of the craftsman is to know what he is capable of doing at present; and to do it."
    - Edward Johnston

Blog Entries
    Choose a song, people; choose a song. There's more good music out there than you will ever have time to listen to...

~ * ~

"Beauty is nothing but the beginning of terror which we are barely able to endure, and are awed,
    because it serenely disdains to annihilate us."
    - Rainer Maria Rilke, "Elegy I"

~ is this fire, or is this mask?
    it's the Mantasy! ~
    - Anonymous

"C'mon everybody, don't need this crap!"
    - Wham!

~ * ~

Quote Originally Posted by bdcharles View Post
    Choose a song, people; choose a song. There's more good music out there than you will ever have time to listen to...

It's true! There's too much good music out there. I was listening to the the Imperial March theme and found myself writing a manifesto. Now I'm on a government watch list. Thanks a lot WF! Now if you'll excuse I'm going to see if the driver of that flower delivery van needs directions. He's been out there for hours.

damn I chose a song put the URL up and found out the song is not avail on that URL in youtube. It's my favorite song, 'Monster' by steppenwolf--look it up on you tube, it's one of the great epic songs and is so relevant for today...
    Nature weeps, the devil sings
    at mans greed and pride
    and what it brings

Just lots of useless
    little things

Quote Originally Posted by rcallaci View Post
    damn I chose a song put the URL up and found out the song is not avail on that URL in youtube. It's my favorite song, 'Monster' by steppenwolf--look it up on you tube, it's one of the great epic songs and is so relevant for today...
    This song here?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk3sURDS4IA

That's it I think I put in a l rather than a I=screwed it up---
    Nature weeps, the devil sings
    at mans greed and pride
    and what it brings

Just lots of useless
    little things

My scores are in.
    Carpe Diem.

Time for April prompts yet?

Old Coins
    New Arrival
    I Thought I Saw A ...
    Imaginary Friends
    Those who enjoy stirring the chamber-pot should be required to lick the spoon.

Our job as writers is to make readers dream, to infiltrate their minds with our words and create a new reality; a reality not theirs, and not ours, but a new, unique combination of both.

Visit Amazon and the Kindle Store to check out Reflections in a Black Mirror, and Chase

https://www.amazon.com/author/terrydurbin

Visit my website to read and listen to stories songs and more
    http://www.oliverbuckle.com/

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. http://www.writingforums.com/threads...Piglet-s-Picks

Old Coins
    New Arrival
    I Thought I Saw A...
    I second all three of these and raise everyone with a -

Just Me and My Spoon

Mythical Pets

An Odd and Swampy Adventure

Spam-A-Lot
    Mildly dyslexic - Oops may occur, do occur.

“Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.”
    -- Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

"Failure? There's no such thing as failure, only early attempts at success."
    -- The Love Guru

"It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewere, would much rather you weren't doing."
    --Terry Pratchett