Thread: Killer Queen for 4 Violins!

Thumbs up Killer Queen for 4 Violins!

Here's an arrangement for 4 violins of one of my favorite Queen songs.

How do you get a musician off your front porch?

Pay for the pizza.

Blog Entries
    It's pretty dang good. My only suggestion is to get some sound proof foam and sound proof a room. So there isn't so much "clutter" in the feedback. The room you play in doesn't look (heck maybe it is) very "sound efficient" with the brick and other items in the room. You can buy a pack of 12 for like 20-30 bucks online. Just a tip on maybe improving the quality of the sound. Other than that, it was a great performance.
    "He slides into second with a stand-up double." - Jerry Coleman
    "Yet today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of this earth." - Lou Gehrig
    "After Jackie Robinson, the most important black in baseball history is Reggie Jackson." - Reggie Jackson
    "Your Holiness, I'm Joe Medwick. I, too, used to be a Cardinal." - Joe Medwick to Pope Pius XII
    "I think Tim Wakefield would even say tonight that Tim Wakefield got to Tim Wakefield tonight." - Tim McCarver

Thanks. It was recorded before my current mic and was edited as 4 tracks together instead of editing each track and then mixing. This one is better. Not perfect, but better

How do you get a musician off your front porch?

Pay for the pizza.

I really enjoyed your Killer Queen rendition! Very nicely done! : D
    Carpe Diem.