Writer and Story of the Month: Episode III. After the slow start of the first month and the mistakes of the second, hopefully this is third time lucky. Even if I'm slightly late.
The aim of this is to bring more acknowledgement to the high quality work posted on the forum. There are few rules:
- Nominations should be in by the tenth (12th) of the month.
- Nominated pieces must be from the open Prose sub-forums (fiction and non-fiction).
- The piece must have been posted within the correct calendar month (Mar 2017).
- The nomination must include, or be supported by, a quotable review/critique of the work.
- A user may nominate their own work but the critique must be by another user.
Winning writers may receive a Pulitzer/similar award. Reviewers may receive a Star Critter/similar award.
Winning pieces and quality reviews/critiques may be used in future WF publications.
For further detail, and to join in on the discussion about how this works, please go ahead to this thread: http://www.writingforums.com/threads...ards-will-work
Anyway, good luck to everyone who posted in the last month and I hope to see plenty of good nominations.