Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Author Interview with Duane Pesice

Awesome interview! Top work to both Pip and Duane. It's always fascinating to learn about the variety of backgrounds that people on this forum come from. Best of luck with Monochrome, I agree with those above about cover. Looks fab!
    It has rather added a bunch more books on the 'to read' list though...
    Interested in how Mars-127's story continues?
    I am looking for Beta Readers to guide me along the way. Send me a PM if interested - Jam

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living - Jonathan Safran Foer

Thanks! You should see MY to-read list. I'm just starting on stuff that came out two years ago.

I commit bloggery at RetroGrade A. My tri-weekly column can be found at Cub Tracks. before Crazytown is here. monochrome is coming soon. You can support my writing and music at moderan's Patreon. I am an Amazon and Goodreads author and I do book reviews at Skelos Press. Help support good writing for a small contribution: Test Patterns.

"From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12