Advertisers, Website promoters

If you only intend to advertise or promote a website, product, or opportunity to our members,
DO NOT REGISTER as a new member.

Click Here to obtain Admin permission to post your message as a guest promoter.

Promotions posted without Admin permission may be treated as spam.

Previously Banned members take note.
Click Here to apply for an Admin amnesty.

If you register another account, you breach the No Sock Puppets rule, which risks an instant permaban on discovery.

Thread: Help!

Help!

Iím a newbie trying to find my way. Is this the right place to ask questions? If so, here they are:

What is the best way to communicate with another member? How will I know if someone has contacted me? Iíd like to put up a story Iíve written about my backyard farm but I donít know where to put it. Can I put pictures with the story? Help!

This is the place to raise concerns and comments about the forum itself.

The best ways ways to communicate with another member is either directly to them by using the reply with quote feature at the bottom of their post in a thread or by private message (PM).

You will know when someone is trying to reach you by PM because at the top of your screen you will see that you have notifications. Click on that to see any likes, thanks, or private messages you may have.

If you want to post a story that is non-fiction then it would go best in the non-fiction section of the workshop boards. Which can be found here: http://www.writingforums.com/forums/27-Non-Fiction.

Pictures can be put into posts but there is a size limit. For more information please feel free to read the FAQS and if you have more questions you may contact any member of staff.

ARIEL,

Thank you for the information. I appreciate it.

ARIEL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel View Post
    This is the place to raise concerns and comments about the forum itself.

The best ways ways to communicate with another member is either directly to them by using the reply with quote feature at the bottom of their post in a thread or by private message (PM).

You will know when someone is trying to reach you by PM because at the top of your screen you will see that you have notifications. Click on that to see any likes, thanks, or private messages you may have.

If you want to post a story that is non-fiction then it would go best in the non-fiction section of the workshop boards. Which can be found here: http://www.writingforums.com/forums/27-Non-Fiction.

Pictures can be put into posts but there is a size limit. For more information please feel free to read the FAQS and if you have more questions you may contact any member of staff.