Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WIFS 28 - October

I like the content although my only thought was the first article... Greatest Fears... felt like a editors letter, you know like the small little message at the beginning of most mags to say a little something about that month or content But wasn't marked at one, at least not that I could see and it felt rather lumped in without there being a clear reason for what it contained? Maybe just say... editorial note, or something before the title to say what it is?

The rest of the Newletter was great and I really enjoyed it.

The cover is great (you will have to tell me the secret to drawing such great books)!
    Mildly dyslexic - Oops may occur, do occur.

“Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.”
    -- Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

"Failure? There's no such thing as failure, only early attempts at success."
    -- The Love Guru

"It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewere, would much rather you weren't doing."
    --Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by The Fantastical View Post
    you will have to tell me the secret to drawing such great books!
    Drawing them is easy. Writing them is harder.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Art, dogs and cranky dispatches from this absurd Universe:
    sigmadog.com

Quote Originally Posted by sigmadog View Post
    Drawing them is easy. Writing them is harder.
    Ha!! Unless you really have trouble with drawing them.... then BOTH are hard! lol
    Mildly dyslexic - Oops may occur, do occur.

“Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.”
    -- Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

"Failure? There's no such thing as failure, only early attempts at success."
    -- The Love Guru

"It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewere, would much rather you weren't doing."
    --Terry Pratchett

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12