Advertisers, Website promoters

If you only intend to advertise or promote a website, product, or opportunity to our members,
DO NOT REGISTER as a new member.

Click Here to obtain Admin permission to post your message as a guest promoter.

Promotions posted without Admin permission may be treated as spam.

Previously Banned members take note.
Click Here to apply for an Admin amnesty.

If you register another account, you breach the No Sock Puppets rule, which risks an instant permaban on discovery.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New mentor unveiled ...

Congratulations!!!
    Interested in how Mars-127's story continues?
    I am looking for Beta Readers to guide me along the way. Send me a PM if interested - Jam

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living - Jonathan Safran Foer

congratulations!! the mentors in this forum are awesome. they'll tell you like it is, but with a dose of kindness and encouragement that's desperately needed in this jaded, chaotic times. keep up the great tradition!
    "The passion for freedom of the mind is strong and everlasting, which is fortunate, because so is the passion to squelch it." A. M. Rosenthal

"When you doubt your power, you give power to your doubt." Wes Studi as The Sphinx, Mystery Men

You're joining a good group. I hope you enjoy being part of the purple capes.
    Last edited by Guy Faukes; October 17th, 2016 at 08:54 PM. Reason: tone
    Welcome to WF!
    Feeling lost? Want to connect with experienced members of the forum? Then meet our talented staff of Mentors!
    They're always looking to help and advise and don't bite... much...

Congratulations!
    "If you want a definition of what a coward is, it's needing to push a whole class of people down so that you can walk on top of them." - Andrea Dworkin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12