Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WIFS 27 - September

Blog Entries
    Once again, excellent job on this issue. You all never disappoint to deliver quality and maximum effort to bringing a well-rounded newsletter. Keep it up team =)
    ".... But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
    All losses are restored and sorrows end."
    - William Shakespeare, Sonnet XXX

I think you broke my language -- I don't have the superlatives for this and that's what I thought last month, too and this is better.

Great as usual... sorry I wasn't of any help (even though I said I will be), September was cra-zy!

Also, someone should wake this guy

Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post

So, party on, Garth (or something like that)
    Party on, Wayne
    Je suis Charlie.

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    Good job as usual. Maybe it's a little chatty but it is a newsletter. The media does a great job of putting these newsletters together, especially since most of them actually have real jobs. They do this as a labor of love, so if it seems a little silly to some people, it means a lot to the much of the membership here and it certainly means a lot to me.

So, party on, Garth (or something like that)
    Thanks Mr. Mustard! That means a lot!
    --touched--

Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    Yes, he is my grandson. It was taken last year in Annecy. Actually, I was frightened he was going to fall in the river.
    Please thank your daughter again for letting us use it! When your grandson grows older, he'll be surprised that he was featured in a newsletter! Hahaha. "That's me! I swear that's me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    Great as usual... sorry I wasn't of any help (even though I said I will be), September was cra-zy!

Also, someone should wake this guy

Hahahahahaha! You mean he hasn't gotten up yet? It's been years!
    And don't worry, we appreciate the fact that you were ready to help.

Can't wait for your twist on CSI -- Catfish Soup Interview. Lol. Got a name yet?

Thanks everyone!

"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies."

"Sometimes I can feel my bones straining
    under the weight of all the lives I'm not living."
    Jonathan Safran Foer, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

Ecclesiastes 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief:
    and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Not a bad name, Reich!
    Je suis Charlie.

great stuff
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Wonderful newsletter, as usual. Thanks for an interesting and informative read.
    Life makes more sense if you don't take it personally.

My Poems

Bravo, Brava!
    To the Media Team who's creativity directed my interest to writings of members. Personal, informative and creative accounts - all rich reads allowing me to get to know contributors and those I know all the better.
    "Writing has Saved Me from the Sin and Inconvenience of Killing"
    .................................................. .......................... .................................................. . -Alice Walker.........

Thanks for taking the time for sharing your inspirational work with all of us. Enjoyed it.
    Nellie

"I have my books and my poetry to protect me
    I am shielded in my armor, hiding in my room,
    safe within my womb
    I touch no one and no one touches me
    I am a rock, I am an island."
    ~Simon & Garfunkel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast