Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New? Writer? Join the New Writers Bunch!

Lightbulb New? Writer? Join the New Writers Bunch!

Welcome to Writing Forums!

Did you know Writing Forums has a group section to create, join, and engage with the community outside the forums?

If you're a new writer looking to make new friends, feel free to stop by at New Writers Bunch.

We have nearly 100 members joined! That makes us in the top three most popular groups to join on Writing Forums. In fact, we're #1 at currently 89 members. Check it out! This year, we hope to provide the most out of your experience at Writing Forums. We will engage you through the writing process as well as refining your skills. Are you already a writer? It's okay! We need your expertise to help assist the new writers. As we host the grand reopening of New Writers Bunch, you will see new exclusive content in the next few weeks. Stay tuned! We have virtual refreshments suitable for all new members. Sit back and relax.

I stickied the thread so it would stay on top. Good idea, Anthony

Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition! (Monty Python)

Reporter: How did you find America?
    John Lennon: Turn left at Greenland (A Hard Day's Night)

Thank you so much! That helps us a lot as we thrive to become bigger and better.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinzeCharming View Post
    Thank you so much! That helps us a lot as we thrive to become bigger and better.
    Who let this little whippersnapper in?

Good job, honey! We're all really proud of how you dove in here and got to work.

Now throttle back the enthusiasm and go back to your cage before I get out the duct tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairball View Post
    Now throttle back the enthusiasm and go back to your cage before I get out the duct tape.
    I am trying so hard to behave right now, but ... the struggle is real. I'll just bite my tongue, smile and nod.

No shades of any color happening here. Nope.

Hey, a bird!

Quote Originally Posted by PrinzeCharming View Post
    I am trying so hard to behave right now, but ... the struggle is real. I'll just bite my tongue, smile and nod.

No shades of any color happening here. Nope.

Hey, a bird!
    That isn't a bird. That's my drone circling you like a vulture waiting for you to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairball View Post
    That isn't a bird. That's my drone circling you like a vulture waiting for you to die.
    I hope it's registered! It's the law!

Hello everyone,
    I could do with some new writing friends, actually all english speaking friends are welcome as I have recently moved to the French Amazon, French Guiana and am yet to learn French. Luckily, I can understand my boyfriend who I followed here for his job. And what a culture-shock that turned out to be. I'm that girl who was plugged into cyber space 24/7 and living it up in a rapid fire world. Three years later I found something much more and that is what has inspired me to write about nature.
    And that I have to do whatever I can within my ability to help save this bureaucratic bungling, wild, fascinating, confusing part of the world.

There is a slight catch in being my friend. I live in a land where we hurl communications satellites into space but I don't have any internet access when it rains. Nope - None so my contact will always be haphazard.

It doesn't make sense to people (and my friends from home) who aren't my kind of wild, but I steadfastly refuse to own a mobile phone, rarely wear shoes and every single waking moment I'm not writing, I am hurtling along wild jungle-fringed rivers in a sprint canoe.

That's my story. Looking forward to reading those of my new literary friends,
    Donna
    ps how many posts do I have to write before I can have a photo beside my name? It's a really cool photo of a hammock.

Hi, Donna. First of all, you may want to read the rules. That way you can get a better feeling on how we operate here.

As for your question, you need to have ten valid posts before you can post any creative works. You will then also be able to choose an avatar and signature where you can put a link to your blog or book.

So get to know us a little. We're really a pretty cool bunch once you get to know us, okay?

Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition! (Monty Python)

Reporter: How did you find America?
    John Lennon: Turn left at Greenland (A Hard Day's Night)

Hi. I came here because I have been posting on other sites for a while, but I never get enough traction. Hopefully I get more here. I understand the rules and whatnot and have been writing original stories for a while.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast