Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New? Writer? Join the New Writers Bunch!

Hi I got my account today,

I am Acicula, and I joined this forum in order to get ideas for a story of a game I'm working on. It's called Epiphany, but I'll give more details later.

Thanks for having me

Blog Entries
    I will definitely be checking this out. I am looking for way to improve my writing. I am working on a paranormal book now, something I thought I would never write, in fact, when I sat down to start writing, I had a completely genre in mind. Gotta love when a story calls to you and can't help but put it to paper!

Blog Entries
    Hello and welcome to all our new members on this thread, hope your all enjoying your time with WF. Looking forward to seeing you all around the rooms, groups and competitions.
    H

Hi, I'm an amateur writer. I dabble and love to read but recently I figured it would be good to try and join some forums and groups for writers. I specialize in hard sci-fi but I'm also working on an urban fantasy. Good to meet you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Ab Inicio"

Blog Entries
    Hello wulfalpha, awesome to see that you have found us here in the new writers group. I look forward to reading some of your writing, ask questions and if i can answer or help I will try.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Ab Inicio"

Blog Entries
    No worries you will find us all to be both warm and welcoming ��

Are there any set guidelines of what constitutes a new writer?

Technically, I've been writing on and off for years with a few publication credits in a literary magazine several years ago. The thing is I still consider myself a new writer as I have much to learn.

Blog Entries
    I you still consider yourself as a new writer then you are welcome to join us here. I have been writing since I was small but I was new to writing on forums and Ihave never been published.

Also on the flip side this group also constitutes members of varying stages in their writing journey, whose advice and guidance is greatly appreciated by new writers.

Welcome aboard Moonlight and join our discussions.

Hi, I am new to the forum and I did 'try' to join the group, don't know if I am too new or if I need a secret handshake
    Is the group still active or has something different taken its place?
    Thanks
    Cassi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast