Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Somebody got a promotion!

Somebody got a promotion!

Hey WF members! I just wanted to announce that Allysan has just been promoted to Media Manager on the Media Team. This means she'll manage our social media and other special projects in 2016! The job comes with this super awesome plum-colored recliner since, let's face it, managers don't really do any work. (Just kidding!!) Anyway, please help us celebrate!!

Yay, Allysan

Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition! (Monty Python)

Reporter: How did you find America?
    John Lennon: Turn left at Greenland (A Hard Day's Night)

Congrats! I'll trade that recliner for this folding chair! You can fold it! Much better than the recliner, you see...
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help

Blog Entries
    Kewl, nice going.
    “On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed all the prices of ale. And on her behind, for the sake of the blind, was the same only written in braille"

"Ambiguity is one of the greatest faults in a craft. It comes from vague ambitions. One may inspired by good ambitions, but the immediate concern of the craftsman is to know what he is capable of doing at present; and to do it."
    - Edward Johnston

well done
    The only one who can heal you is you.

That is my dream recliner TK and just in time for Christmas! What a gift!!

Congratulations, Allysan!

Yippee!
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora...

Hooray!

Imagine the horrible day where there are no more pictures of plum-coloured things on the internet to add to threads like this.
    I have an extensive knowledge of Mean Girls quotes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast