Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Can you make a sentence a story?

The Saving Grace Of The Caterpillar

Alice rode a Walrus out from the seaweeded sea simply to see the smile of the Cheshire-Cat which had fallen from the tree to the ground surrounded by chards of teacups from the tea party that went wrong when the Red Queen yanked the table cloth off from the table after the Mad Hatter had dunked the March Hair in the puce colored teapot that complemented the hue of the cloth which was now the Red Queen’s scarf that inspired the Mouse to write a sad tail about her greed and lack of taste during which time the Caterpillar was now insulting Alice who was trying to piece this whole business together, all to no avail, because she was now high on a mushroom that the Caterpillar made her smoke after he ran out of affronts to save his face and she did not mind one bit because with each toke she got higher and higher turning into a kite upon which the White Rabbit sat looking down on the hole he once ran down and the moral of this story is so implausibly immoral that it dare not be shared. The End
    Last edited by SilverMoon; June 17th, 2017 at 05:56 PM.
    "Writing has Saved Me from the Sin and Inconvenience of Killing"
    .................................................. .......................... .................................................. . -Alice Walker.........

Ha ha brilliant. That's better than the original.

Thanks, Sebald. Like I told Midnight, something is very, very wrong with me. This took me about 10 minutes. Talk about a runaway mind!
    .................................................. .......................... .................................................. . -Alice Walker.........

Ha ha you frightened yourself, there. It's really clever.

It did! Have never tried this before. I can spend two days writing a poem.

You've been possessed by the Victorian undead.

Well, that makes sense. I've always been interested in Victoriana.

Ha ha don't encourage him. It could all go a bit 'Woman in Black'.

Very clever. Runaway minds go into unusual places.
    Nellie

"I have my books and my poetry to protect me
    I am shielded in my armor, hiding in my room,
    safe within my womb
    I touch no one and no one touches me
    I am a rock, I am an island."
    ~Simon & Garfunkel

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567