Advertisers, Website promoters

If you only intend to advertise or promote a website, product, or opportunity to our members,
DO NOT REGISTER as a new member.

Click Here to obtain Admin permission to post your message as a guest promoter.

Promotions posted without Admin permission may be treated as spam.

Previously Banned members take note.
Click Here to apply for an Admin amnesty.

If you register another account, you breach the No Sock Puppets rule, which risks an instant permaban on discovery.

Page 329 of 329 FirstFirst ... 129229279319321322323324325326327328329
Results 3,281 to 3,289 of 3289

Thread: So... How'd Your Day Go?

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    It's such an influence being a kid on later life and so much negativity can come at you from people close to you or distant...Mental scars never heal and if you can stop them influencing the positivity in your life the perpetrator has fails and they knew they were playing the long game...From my pov and what I've read about you on WF it's such a positive and understanding influence you always give out...astroannie
    Your advice speaks wisdom for anyone bearing mental scars of any kind. You're right, the perp only wins if you let them win. Respect, bro.

Early childhood determines almost everything. That's where personality develops. I'd like to think a child should be well-taken care off, even when their parents are not around.
    I would follow as in believe in the words of good moral leaders. Rather than the beliefs of oneself.

such a nice day to stand at a bus stop today and as the traffic was backed up a small blue van with MR TRIX the majic clown written on the side made me smile even though he was sitting there with hat,red nose the full works...never found clowns funny but scary..ha,ha
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Did some yardwork, including washing the cars. I'm now sopping wet. It's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Shield View Post
    Did some yardwork, including washing the cars. I'm now sopping wet. It's worth it.
    cleaning the car in a wet t-shirt....what music was playing

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    cleaning the car in a wet t-shirt....what music was playing
    The music of nature. Birds, the breeze, the feel of wet asphalt beneath my feet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Shield View Post
    The music of nature. Birds, the breeze, the feel of wet asphalt beneath my feet.
    Reminds me of something musichal said.
    "With all those brains we paved paradise and put up a parking lot." ~ R. Hal Watson

Site:
    Natural World Reflections and Book: Calan's Eden

An emotionally charged story, with characters you'll recognize.
    Real life, if you can handle it.

Blog Entries
    Saw a bee-swarm clumped on a chain link fence at work yesterday. Spring has sprung and it is time for me to go commiserate, menstruate, comenstruate ( get with!) nature. The sun is playing peekaboo as is the temperature (up/down ) so I'll pack my nighty, I mean windbreaker. Cycling; I'm talking mountain biking, the dirt and the stone under my wheel: to be free, ride where I want to ride...Single-track -Wee! Anyway... Enough bragging. Lol
    Last edited by Kevin; Yesterday at 08:52 PM.

stay safe kevin...