Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Banana selfie!

Banana selfie!

Post a pic of you balancing a banana on your head, and the winner will get a sentence or two in the Acknowledgements part of my novel (which will be published). If there's more winners, everybody will get a thank you note, no explanations for the readers, just "thanks" for posing with a banana.

Let the games begin!

Seriously, the banana trend must live!

Also, I'm not high or anything!
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Not me but...

Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition! (Monty Python)

Reporter: How did you find America?
    John Lennon: Turn left at Greenland (A Hard Day's Night)

It has to be you!
    Je suis Charlie.

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

No It had to be you. It had to be yoooooo.....

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    It has to be you!
    First!

Picture of Me, for you your Highness.

Only for you Schrods

I know I pasted a pic of a banana on my head. I really do have two bananas but they didn't show, honest

So do I win?

It really is a myth about smoking banana skins and drinking coke with asprins in then ?
    Visit my website to read and listen to stories songs and more
    http://www.oliverbuckle.com/

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. http://www.writingforums.com/threads...Piglet-s-Picks

Suuuuure.... *wink wink*
    Welcome to WF!
    Feeling lost? Want to connect with experienced members of the forum? Then meet our talented staff of Mentors!
    They're always looking to help and advise and don't bite... much...

I will do this. Mark my words. I don't have a "banana" per se right now, but the wife and I are going grocery shopping this weekend. Keep your options open for a couple more days and I WILL produce a banana-balanced-on-my-head selfie for Queen Schrody's judgement!

Full disclosure, I have had a few glasses of Tennessee whisky (George Dickel No. 12) this evening, so I may or may not remember making this statement.

Future Josh: If you're reading this, take a banana selfie! Don't ask questions, just make with the picture!
    “You get what anybody gets - you get a lifetime.” - Neil Gaiman

For anybody who may want to see me other places, here is where I am:
    Here I am on Facebook!
    Here I am on Amazon!
    Here I am on Twitter! (Don't get your hopes up about this one).

Creep: A Collection of Poetry and Flash Fiction written by a few of the members of www.WritingForums.com is officially on sale in digital format on Amazon! Click here for more details!

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    Only for you Schrods

I know I pasted a pic of a banana on my head. I really do have two bananas but they didn't show, honest

So do I win?
    No, it has to be real banana. Keep trying!

Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    It really is a myth about smoking banana skins and drinking coke with asprins in then ?
    Of course it is a myth... or is it?

Quote Originally Posted by joshybo View Post
    I will do this. Mark my words. I don't have a "banana" per se right now, but the wife and I are going grocery shopping this weekend. Keep your options open for a couple more days and I WILL produce a banana-balanced-on-my-head selfie for Queen Schrody's judgement!

Full disclosure, I have had a few glasses of Tennessee whisky (George Dickel No. 12) this evening, so I may or may not remember making this statement.

Future Josh: If you're reading this, take a banana selfie! Don't ask questions, just make with the picture!
    Competition is open for a month, so no hurry there I'm dying to see your bananas!

EDIT: Of course, you can include whoever you want in the picture (spouse, friend, pet...) but you have to be in it!
    Je suis Charlie.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast