Page 1 of 393 1234567891151101201 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a funny picture! [Objectionable Content Warning]

Post a funny picture! [Objectionable Content Warning]

I think I "spammed" Totally Pointless Posts enough with funny pics, now is the time to move to another page. So, here it is, thread to post funny pics (if a pic is a "Not Safe For Work", post a link and write a "NSFW" in front of it. NSFW pics means the pics you wouldn't want your boss or somebody from your family sees them. If you're embarrassed about a pic, put a disclaimer or don't post it at all, this is a family forum, after all).

Have fun!

Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help

You know Bishop, it doesn't have to be a link
    Je suis Charlie.

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    You know Bishop, it doesn't have to be a link
    That's been happening to every picture I post... no idea why!
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Maybe you should remove the tick when you c/p the url?
    Je suis Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Weird, me too!

Attachment 5956
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Well, for some reason, I can't upload pics from my computer
    Je suis Charlie.

Je suis Charlie.

Space is an inspirational concept that allows you to dream big.
    Peter Diamandis

http://scottjshepardpoemsprose.wordpress.com/