Page 313 of 313 FirstFirst ... 113213263303305306307308309310311312313
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3130

Thread: Colors Of Fiction Lounge

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't say it was that quiet Shi. I mean Cran is having a party by sounds of it. If it's bring your own booze I have my whisky, who has the music?

Okay folks we got a couple judges, The poll will close this time tomorrow. Make sure your favorite one wins by getting over there and voting.
    "When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do." -Abel Morales - A Most Dangerous Year.

Well I can't tell time. And I have to go into work soon, so I will set up the challenge threads later this evening.

On that note, we will need a firestarter. Either of our judges want the gig?
    "When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do." -Abel Morales - A Most Dangerous Year.

Blog Entries
    I'll do it if Cran doesn't want to give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Brown View Post
    I'll do it if Cran doesn't want to give it a go.
    Last time I wrote the firestarter, it scared off too many people. So, I'm happy to defer to the Brown in Orange if she would like the matches.

Besides, for Landscaper + Rainy Day, I'd probably end up writing a personal anecdote instead of a story.

So, you can set them up, kiddo ... and I'll tear them down!
    "I don't know ... I'm making it up as I go ..." - Dr I Jones

Nature abhors perfection - cats abhor a vacuum!

"Faith can move mountains - she's a big girl!" (unknown/graffiti)

If I act like I own the place, it's because I do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cran View Post
    Last time I wrote the firestarter, it scared off too many people. So, I'm happy to defer to the Brown in Orange if she would like the matches.

Besides, for Landscaper + Rainy Day, I'd probably end up writing a personal anecdote instead of a story.

So, you can set them up, kiddo ... and I'll tear them down!
    will do boss man

By a very narrow margin, our winner is Landscaper + Rainy day.

Challenge threads shortly

I have the firestarter, will post when I get home this evening

Firestarter posted!!

More importantly, I have June scores and will post shortly

June scores posted!!