Page 308 of 308 FirstFirst ... 108208258298300301302303304305306307308
Results 3,071 to 3,077 of 3077

Thread: Colors Of Fiction Lounge

Did you kick a small rock, Sleepwriter?

Quote Originally Posted by Sebald View Post
    Did you kick a small rock, Sleepwriter?
    Not I, just an observation I made. Also learned that when you hear about elderly folks who fall and break their hip that sometimes the hip breaks and that is what causes them to fall.
    "When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do." -Abel Morales - A Most Dangerous Year.

Interesting. Wonder why that isn't common knowledge? Elderly people and doctors have decided to keep it to themselves? Spontaneous breaking. One more thing to worry about...

On a more on tract question. Anyone have any thoughts on the Firestarter?
    "When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do." -Abel Morales - A Most Dangerous Year.

I broke my little toe a few weeks back, not kicking a rock, but finding a wooden chest in my dining room ... in the dark ... alone.
    "I don't know ... I'm making it up as I go ..." - Dr I Jones

Nature abhors perfection - cats abhor a vacuum!

"Faith can move mountains - she's a big girl!" (unknown/graffiti)

I like it --it reminds me of a story Tabitha King(Stephens wife) wrote over 20 years ago or so- 'it's a small world'. It quirky---
    Nature weeps, the devil sings
    at mans greed and pride
    and what it brings

Just lots of useless
    little things

I like the firestarter Sleepy - I like the fact that the dad is actually a firestarter...

no need for a title, really.
    To find the sublime within the murk
    then throw in a rhyme to make it work