Page 303 of 303 FirstFirst ... 103203253293295296297298299300301302303
Results 3,021 to 3,028 of 3028

Thread: Colors Of Fiction Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by ned View Post
    hello Sleepy - might be an idea to increase the size of the font in your Firestarter.

I had to magnify the page plus 50% through the browser controls in order to read it.
    But not everybody is able to do that...

just a thought
    Ned

Thanks Ned will see if I can adjust it.
    "When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do." -Abel Morales - A Most Dangerous Year.

Name:  seven.png
Views: 41
Size:  9.0 KB

days left.
    "When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do." -Abel Morales - A Most Dangerous Year.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	six.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	17787
    Lots of things rhyme with six. While you think on that, don't forget to think about an entry for this month's CoF.

Name:	5-Days-Left.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	17801

Name:	4-10.jpg 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	17822

still the number of fingers I have on each hand, as well as the number of days left for this month's CoF.

I came close to having a permanent "hang loose" or Shaka sign. That though is for another day.

Only a couple days left to get your entry in.

Which for some I can't grasp that it means only Click image for larger version. 

Name:	two-2.jpg 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	17853 not 3 or more.

Name:  one day.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  9.4 KB

Oh no!! Better get typing people!
    Mildly dyslexic - Oops may occur, do occur.

“Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.”
    -- Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

"Failure? There's no such thing as failure, only early attempts at success."
    -- The Love Guru

"It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewere, would much rather you weren't doing."
    --Terry Pratchett