Page 1 of 314 1234567891151101201 ... LastLast

Thread: Colors Of Fiction Lounge

Colors Of Fiction Lounge

Here is for all off-topic posts and questions and comments regarding the Colors Of Fiction competition!

We can get things started TODAY by having ideas posted for competition prompts. To learn how to do this, go to the Colors of Fiction Guide Thread!
    I'm going to bypass the seconding of nominations for this month, due to time constraints, and I'm going to just pick a handful of the first that toss themselves into the mix to get voting going ASAP so we can be on time to start on the 14th.
    Last edited by Bishop; June 1st, 2014 at 06:09 AM.
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help

I LIKE it!!
    “Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.” -Carl Sagan

Real courage is found, not in the willingness to risk death, but in the willingness to stand, alone if necessary, against the ignorant and disapproving herd. --Jon Roland, 1976

Have you checked out the COLORS OF FICTION CHALLENGE?

Founder of the Pantsers United Group and member of the Fantasy Lords Group

"Life is composed of lights and shadows, and we would be untruthful,
    insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows." - Walt Disney

OH, yes and we'll need judges for this coming month. I'll take the main position and since I'm up for it and very eager, I'm going to be the firestarter as well, if no one has any objections.
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help

I don't think anyone will object to that. I know I won't.

I would love to say that I want to judge, but I can't be sure I will be able to dedicate the proper amount of time to it.
    “Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.” -Carl Sagan

Real courage is found, not in the willingness to risk death, but in the willingness to stand, alone if necessary, against the ignorant and disapproving herd. --Jon Roland, 1976

insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows." - Walt Disney

I'm sure the first month will be slow going as people learn what this is and all that jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    I'm sure the first month will be slow going as people learn what this is and all that jazz.
    I think you may be surprised at the amount of entries the challenge gets. Even for the first month.

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Bowman View Post
    I think you may be surprised at the amount of entries the challenge gets. Even for the first month.
    Hah! Here's hoping. I'm kinda excited, judging for both competitions will be fun, if a bit time consuming.

True...but your job affords you the ability to do it. Sometimes. LOL

Not to mention...you'll love every minute of it.

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Bowman View Post
    True...but your job affords you the ability to do it. Sometimes. LOL
    Yeah, she goes back and forth! If need be, I can cut down on my video game time and actually do something productive in my evenings...

*GASP* No way!!! LOL