Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guide to Member Ranks

Blog Entries
    And the little light green dots beneath the membership category, what do they mean ??
    - and WHY & WHEN do they multiply ??

Best from Bobo
    Lighten up, there things look different in Light than in Shadow

Hey Bobo,

There are different ways to configure the system with regard to reputation points. I know that when a user clicks the STAR under someone else's post, that definitely impacts reputation. And I don't know if Cran has this setup but there is also the option to have number of posts impact reputation. There may be other ways as well, but the first one I mentioned is a definite!

please do not humiliate me. thanks for the information. I can appreciate the dilemma of new members.
    G.

Firstly, thanks for all that Tiamat, very helpful.

Secondly, where's your other four heads?

And lastly, although I'm not sure why, I feel you should have had "Don't panic" in that explanation somewhere. Unless you did and I skipped it. Possibly when I read about psychotic kittens!
    If we surround ourselves with 'yes' people, how can we grow.

An important thing to note is that by joining, you help keep one of the best writing sites on the web in business. For a trace more than $2 per month you can say thank you for all the hard work and help this site gives. For entertainment value, alone, it's worth it.
    Jay Greenstein
    My articles on writing.
    The goal isn't to tell the reader that the protagonist is terrified, it's to terrorize our reader.

My angel BlondeAverageReader is a "VIP Guest", a normal member with certain additional privileges. I don't think there's a full list of all the categories anywhere because some are only used to cover special circumstances. The colour scheme for names just indicates the dominant general category into which someone falls. For example, a staff member who is also a FOWF won't be evident as such and equally if they are also a veteran there is a conflict in their representation. It's just a general guide to members' statuses.
    Do you have any feedback to give about beta reading? If so see HERE.

www.MensTemporum.uk - Fiction or prediction? What inspired my writing? Judge for yourself.
    'Sharing an experience creates a reality.' Create a new reality today.
    'There has to be some give and take.' If I can take my time I'm willing to give it.
    'The most difficult criticism that a writer has to comprehend is silence.' So speak up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12