Page 2 of 287 FirstFirst 123456789101252102202 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

tamron

Hello I am Tamron

Good morning to all! I'm just checking out your community. See if I know anyone here. I see now I have to work on my profile. So I will do that so you can recognize me.

hi

nother nebie here. finally willing to admit to myself that the computer business is not for me and all i really want to do is write and make films. i would really like to meet up with and hang out with a bunch of other writers but there does not seem to be a group where i live, which is strange because i live in a college town with two other colleges close by. i wish i were back in college but only because i think it would be easier to meet other writers at this point.

i am hoping to meet some cool writerly-types online so i have someone to talk with about my craft. here goes nothing.

Lerick, make up an 'intro' thread all your own in the main introduction area. You will get noticed there more from everyone else! Post under 'new thread' in that section and paste your entry above there.
    Nice to meet you.
    -Mage
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. Because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. Stone crumbles. Wood rots. People, well, they die. But things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on...”

http://thinkexist.com/i/sq/as4.gif Chuck Palahniuk, 1961

thanks!

Antz
    So i have to post here to show i'm not a robot?
    Ok, i'm antz.
    i like writing stories that are slightly dark and thought provoking and i've joined because i would like some constructive critisism for them, i only write short stories however i don't have the perceveirence for novels and all that bollocks.

Antz
    Oh yeah btw, check out my new post it's in short stories.
    It's about two people, involves gore, love and happiness.

musstakrakish

RUSH

RUSH IS THE BEST BAND OF ALL TIME... SO IS BLACK SABBATH

Angelfireburn
    Writing is my favorite hobby, and I'm happy to have found a website where I can come to grow as a writer. My main interest is in essays, and I've been writing on-and-off for a few years now.

longbottom
    hey there. i'm isabel; i'm 18 years old; i'm from manila, philippines. i've just heard about this site. i never knew it existed and i'm so glad that it does. i'm taking up 'food technology' in college but i've always wanted to be a writer. my former high school teacher told me, though, that if i really wanted to be one, i wouldn't take up creative writing or similar courses in college. i should take up something completely different; like criminology, etc. because then, it'd give me an edge over the other writers and possibly, with a different educational background and possibly a different career background too, i can present new and original ideas in my writing.

Blog Entries
    Now that's one smart teacher!

Welcome to the community, Isabel.
    How To Get Critiques On Your Work: WF is very much a give and take community, meaning the best way to get constructive critiques and comments on your work is to give them to others.
    "Shut up and write something." eggo
    Hawke's View