by, 01-17-2011 at 01:43 AM (402 Views)
I am a writing student at Westwood College Online. I have an assignement to write a informational essay. My thesis for this essay is , "Reality television gives the everyday person the opportunity for their 15 minutes of fame, but does it take from the creativity of television?" I have chosen this thesis because I believe that reality television is ruining the television experience. I would appreciate if you as writer would answer a few questions about your feelings about this topic. The questions are below:
1. How has reality TV effected your job opportunities?
2. Has your creativity been helped or hindered by reality TV? Why?
3. Do you believe reality TV is scripted or 100% reality.
4. Do you think that reality TV is taking away from real actors and writers? Why?
5. Do you think that reality TV is hurting family values?
Your help with this assignment is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your participation.